What I learned today

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i get a little ticked off if someone takes it easey on me (even though they do it alot) because im younger but still i would be rather have the stuffing beat out of me than have someone toy with me but hey i guess im just weird like that :)

if the same situation had happened to me i would have clocked him HARD but not hard enough to KO him just hard enough so that he got the message.

Fist visible Strike invisible

personally i get a little ticked off if someone takes it easey on me (even though they do it alot) because im younger but still i would be rather have the stuffing beat out of me than have someone toy with me but hey i guess im just weird like that :)

if the same situation had happened to me i would have clocked him HARD but not hard enough to KO him just hard enough so that he got the message.

Where is the honor in smacking around some kid (no offence) There are other ways to learn, and teach. The way I deal with you young'ns is I tell would tell you that I will only push you, I hit as hard as I get hit, and step it up a notch. Does that make sense? You need to be able to learn while, you get smacked. As for the cheap shot, sound like the instructor already knows what's up. Why else would he ask him to "take it easy"?

you should've knocked him down after that dirty move. Then he would learn and your sensei would understand.

Sensei stoped the fight after that move ,maybe because he knew that am gonna charge hard ????

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

there's actually a bit of a fine art to "taking it easy" on a sparring partner.

monkeygirl , i understand your point of view , however , we are not talking here about a high ranked student fighting a lower ranked one , we are talking about two black belts , same weight , same height , about the same age , fighting under kyokushin rules ( full contact / knock down ) , i didn't expect that a black belt is not able to control his temper and his moves after the fight went soft !!!!!

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

I think the point here is that the guy was deceitful, dishonorable. You should definitely confront this issue before he does it in a tournament and shames your school. Good Luck!

<-----------the art of people folding!