• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help on a white belter!

Oss

Cool the only problems left is how to cure muscle and body pains in one hour and some extra moves.. haI!

Ah, you must be young. Some of us old guys are happy to not be hurting after a day or two!

As far as pain, learn the difference between muscle soreness and actually being hurt. I don't like asprin, or any other pain killer as I feel it masks things. I do like a hot tub (soaking with my lady is always relaxing), and steam rooms work well at relaxing the muscles.

I've also found that a good diet will help in muscle recovery. Otherwise, as you train you'll learn new limits. At first you'll get sore easier, later on, it will take more time as your body adapts. You'll also learn to ignore some aches and pains.

Learning new moves gets both easier and harder as you get more advanced. The easier part is just learning the move, the harder part becomes understanding it, making it part of you, and perfecting it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Cool the only problems left is how to cure muscle and body pains in one hour and some extra moves.. haI!

Ah, you must be young. Some of us old guys are happy to not be hurting after a day or two!

As far as pain, learn the difference between muscle soreness and actually being hurt. I don't like asprin, or any other pain killer as I feel it masks things. I do like a hot tub (soaking with my lady is always relaxing), and steam rooms work well at relaxing the muscles.

I've also found that a good diet will help in muscle recovery. Otherwise, as you train you'll learn new limits. At first you'll get sore easier, later on, it will take more time as your body adapts. You'll also learn to ignore some aches and pains.

Learning new moves gets both easier and harder as you get more advanced. The easier part is just learning the move, the harder part becomes understanding it, making it part of you, and perfecting it.

cool

Think of your hands and feets as a sword, just don't apply it on foods.