• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

today i tapped out someone in ym class for the first time. awesome. i mounted him and put my arm around his neck and squeezed hard. its actually the same move some wrestling kids would get me in and that i needed help on my other topic. i guess the move you get beat by can help you out. :D but yeah, im happy about it, sorry about posting on this,lol. he tapped me out like 3 times, but come on, thats not the point, hehe. how did you guys feel when you first tapped someone out?

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Awesome! It's a great feeling when that light comes on and you get that first "W". Personally, I can't even remember that far back, but I do remember the feeling...like everything just fell into place for the first time.

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

At my school, we start out with position grappling. We don't use any submissions, just try to achieve a dominant position.

The first time we added submissions, I took the mount, forced my partner to roll over, then finished him with a rear naked choke. Textbook!

Yeah, I know the feeling.

If it works, use it!

If not, throw it out!

sweet, today again i got someone else, but this time it was with an arm bar from the knee on stomach. im happy, yay. he got me the second time though, but its a good feeling.

Congrats on the first sub of your grappling career.After awhile the new will wear off of tapping people and you'll not be able to keep track of who you've subbed and with what move.I couldn't tell you what the first sub i got was or how it felt it was so long ago.

haha, yeah, im sure you make a lot tapout by now. but ill just try and keep at it. everyone feels good when they make someoen tap out on thier first time, i guess. good luck to all of you.