• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

defending against knife attack??

The only training i've ever done with for knife fighting was an experiment i did with my brothers.

one person wears a nice white long sleeve shirt. The other is armed with a marker pen.

Without exception the shirt is gonna get ruined!!! Do the 100yd sprint thing!

Else like my ex-para flatmate says. "Let them stab you hold the knife there and punch them in the head loads. It takes an average of 7 stabs to kill someone and while he's stabbing you he's not stabbing the rest of your regiment" :roll: Okay them :eek: :eek:

I think i'll stick with the Forrest gump thing :grin:

Bretty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Always knew para's were nuts. We do some practice against knife attack in our Dojo using the trusty rubber knife and more imes then any end up with the marks where you've been caught. Another problem we've encountered in Dublin is junkies and others carrying out muggings and robberies armed with a syringe full of blood. You don't know what might be in it. Personally I would prefer to take my chance to run like hell.

in jiu jitsu class we learn alot of knife and baton defenses..... they are pretty kool and quite useful

we also learn gun defenses as well.....but we should only use them if we know the person is gonna shoot us..

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

if a guy is gonna attack you with a knife, the person tends to conceal his knife, with his hand being convered by the jacket, sleeve, he will be very precautious with it, and keep his whole arm so distance behind his body, if you are going to be attacked by a knife, the knife is usually placed in a pocket, and the person is likely to cross over with his hand, ie but his left hand in to his right pocket,

if you notice these little movements, they might save your life

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk