• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I thought the first movie had a great main character with great fighting scenes held hostage by a horrible plot.

It was still entertaining though. Hopefully the 2nd one will have a better storyline.

O Sensei said that everyone has a defined sphere of strength and if you can get them outside that sphere then their strength will disappear. I say, EXPAND YOUR SPHERE!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I have still never seen the first one. I am going to have to rent in though because I want to go see the second. The fight scenes look pretty cool.

McNerny :P

A good technique is beautiful but a beautiful technique is not always good.

-Hirokazu Kanazawa

O.K. yeah--the plot was thin & a lot of it was unrealistic but- its a movie. The trailer for 2 looks pretty sweet. I do hope they make the soundtrack better-some of the music in the original just did not fit the situations & was pretty lame.

*1st Dan Oct 2004*

"Progress lies not enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be."

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

I just came from watching it about 45 minites ago.Well the movies was ok,it's just that some of the things were too unrealistic.If you ask me the first was better,not that the second was bad,you should check it out anyways.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu