Thought of the day

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its the best i have seen but i dont like how they let alot of jokers advertise in it.

I don't like how guys like ol' "Superfoot" Wallace can keep rewriting the same article on "kicking" every month and profit off of it :-P

"Question oneself, before you question others"

well I guess it's true about the kicking article,but were else can u find a martial arts mag dedicated to all styles insteat of just tkd or kung-fu?I know theres budo mag.but theyre too short.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

yea...if like BB more than i like the other MA mags but it makes me sick to see ads like

BLACK BELTS FOR SALE!!!

karate- $25

kempo- $30

taekwondo- $50

judo- $50

jiujitsu- $100

ect,ect

AMITABHA

Fist visible Strike invisible

yea...if like BB more than i like the other MA mags but it makes me sick to see ads like

BLACK BELTS FOR SALE!!!

karate- $25

kempo- $30

taekwondo- $50

judo- $50

jiujitsu- $100

ect,ect

AMITABHA

well that does make me sick,but that doesn't mean that we have to go to schools that got their certification like that.Most of us are smarter than that then to fall for a school like that
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

Most of us are smarter than that then to fall for a school like that

Oh, i don't know about that. The vast majority of schools, in my opinion, are like this. That means, we would be in the minority.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

yep i would have to say that 70% of MA schools are worthless in my town we have over 15 MA schools and of those 15 or so i have only found five that are any good and of those five i would only train at 3 of them

Fist visible Strike invisible