• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i read some time ago that a chi kung master at China developed a form of Chi Kung (pretty much like tai chi but with static postures- no movement as you practice), was even published in a newspaper for anyone who might come beat him in a fight would get money for it.a lot of fighters came for the money,no one beat him though.

after that,the style was called "Da Cheng Chuan",which means "The Great Accomplishment", by the people who saw him fight.

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read some time ago that a chi kung master at China developed a form of Chi Kung (pretty much like tai chi but with static postures- no movement as you practice), was even published in a newspaper for anyone who might come beat him in a fight would get money for it.a lot of fighters came for the money,no one beat him though.

after that,the style was called "Da Cheng Chuan",which means "The Great Accomplishment", by the people who saw him fight.

Do you know the time frame for this story, the newspaper in which this challenge was printed in, or the name of this chi kung master?

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Do you know the time frame for this story, the newspaper in which this challenge was printed in, or the name of this chi kung master?

Master Wang Xiang Zhai, the founder of "The Great Achievements Shadow Boxing"

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

I read a few entries back it said how to fight a tai chi practitioner. Its kinda like karate where we have the five elements. (fire, earth, metal, water, wood). Tai chi is a water art so to beat it...actually now that i tihnk about it, we learn not to beat them, just let them go because according to the five elemets you need to be earth to beat water which means neither one wins but neither wins which while is the best idea most likely, if it is in a tournament where one of you needs to win then i will give wha ti think below.

From my experience from facing people who fight with a very water (remember tai chi is basically a water art, although there can be more striking) like personality you have to make sure you are flowing and dont tiring yourself out. Other wise they wont be tired at all and they will just take you out once you cant fight anymore. I wouldnt recoment going for the arms as they will just most likely grab your arm or damage it. I would just stop their movements and wait for them to have no other options except striek you or run.

Focus