• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

One year???

the problem with children black belts and schools is they often times are hypocrits.

when you ask thier school what should a black belt student be able to do or perform they give you this long list usualy and say anyone who was a lower ranking belt (brown) and that could fullfill these requirements and our test would be a black belt.

Problem is sometimes you see a 12 year old with a BB!!! And most of the schools will say a Black Belt should know how to defend and fight off any attacker from the streets. I see even some 17 year olds with 2nd Dan's who can't fight thier way out of a wet paper bag and they are so weak they can't catch a cold.

Bottom line, Either a MA school is there for Exercise, Sport, or Self Defense, or all of the above.

So those masters should make sure thier BB tests and BB students can prove thierselves.

I do Karate and some other MMA

I love miniture dogs.

I hate olives, cheerleaders and telemarketers

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So those masters should make sure thier BB tests and BB students can prove thierselves."

well in my dojo, my instructor makes sparring part of the tests,so I guess they prove themselves in a way

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu