bigfish423

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not till now. Heidi wants to get me to snowboard. And get me on a wakeboard this saturday LOL. It'll be fun trying ;) LOL

In my youger days, I did play softball. I still got my pitching "edge" ;) I was a pretty good sprinter as well.

Laurie F

soccer, basketball, and work out a lot...

i actually got back to MA to get back in shape after i was sick for a long time and doctors didnt let me to do any physical activity for over 9 months!

I play quite a bit of golf.. I also played high school basketball, but not so much anymore; just mainly golf and a little running now and then.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

chess is good if you find somebody to play with , i was on https://www.gameknot.com for a while, i had to spend 2-3 ours playing and study too. so i quit or they actually kicked me out. now a days if i get some time at home i shoot my bow over the cafee table through the sitting room to the kitchen where my target is, i already have some holes in the cabinets, i know there is no chance i get my deposite back, specialy after i listened to you guys and watched "Ong Bak" movie and tried my knee on the wall, the damn wall collapsed now i have to pay for that too.....

chess is good if you find somebody to play with , i was on https://www.gameknot.com for a while, i had to spend 2-3 ours playing and study too. so i quit or they actually kicked me out. now a days if i get some time at home i shoot my bow over the cafee table through the sitting room to the kitchen where my target is, i already have some holes in the cabinets, i know there is no chance i get my deposite back, specialy after i listened to you guys and watched "Ong Bak" movie and tried my knee on the wall, the damn wall collapsed now i have to pay for that too.....

Chess isn't a sport...at least not a physical one. :) I mean some sort of physical endurance is needed for 40/120 matches, but it's nothing really. Take it from a guy that spent over 8 years of his life playing chess on a daily basis (and on a national level).

It's still fun, though.