does the number of members matter?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's great.My Sensei was just telling me yesterday that if I keep coming to the adult classes I could progress better being that only a few people show up for that class.He said theres more time for him to see my technique and to correct it.Also in this class where I usally learn joint locks.

I guess the only bad thing would be sparring days,because if there isn't anybody about your size and experience then theres not much you can do.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

jump on it, my happy days are the days there is nobody else in class ,i can ask anything i want and he may teach me new katas that no other student knows,
exactly,just make sure you enjoy the class and that its legit
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

I train with myself and teo other students. I comonly have our Sensei as a pertner and I think it's a great scenario. Our Sensei will also spar with us as well, wich is a plus, that should benifit sparring with a black belt while we are learning.

Anger itself does more harm than the condition which aroused anger.

Samurai Maxim

I train with myself and teo other students. I comonly have our Sensei as a pertner and I think it's a great scenario. Our Sensei will also spar with us as well, wich is a plus, that should benifit sparring with a black belt while we are learning.
so if he spars with students, has anybody ever beat him in a sparring match?

I'll reply for him since I'm am in the class as well.

He currently teams up with us during certain exercises. We haven't started sparring yet (probably next month). There's no way any of us will beat him anytime soon if ever. He is one bad mofo.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." --Bruce Lee

He currently teams up with us during certain exercises. We haven't started sparring yet (probably next month). There's no way any of us will beat him anytime soon if ever. He is one bad mofo.

so I'm guessing he's not one of those slow,overweight masters huh?

so I'm guessing he's not one of those slow,overweight masters huh?

Hehe no. He's in great shape. There are slow overweight ones? That's kind of strange since karate keeps you in shape.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." --Bruce Lee