• 1 year later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll have to submit the fight scene in the training hall with all of the cool weapons from crouching tiger, hidden dragon. and the fights at the end of game of death. and the fight scene in the newer drunken master in the court yard against the bunch of guys and chan's mom get's him drunk. anything in once upon a time in china.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

some of the older jackie chan fight scenes were good.

police story at the end against four/five people rocks.

meals on wheels against the jet (and how cool was him going up that wall with them sticks???)

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

tkd guy?

you mean that little dude?

y'know, he's probably the star of his current stunt team. he had to stand in for one of the bad guys for the rooftop scene in "who am i" (not sure if this is the one, y'know, the one in rotterdam)

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 2 weeks later...

The ending 3 fights of Game of Death (the caliber of these were so good that I can't even phathom how good of a MA movie this would've been had he lived to finish it)

Bruce Lee fighting through all the guards in Han's underground facility in Enter the Dragon

The rooftop fight between Jackie and those two dudes in Who Am I?

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. Put water into a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend."

- Bruce Lee