• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best fight scene ever

In Marked for Death, when Steven Seagal crashes his car into the department store (bank?), and proceeds to beat the hell out of the 5 Jamaican guys with various aikido techniques. Sorry, I've always been a big Steven Seagal fan. I don't care how big of an * he is.

My opinion-Welcome to it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

1) Jet Li in Fist of Legend all the fights.

2) Jason Statham in the Tranporter when he goes back to the house because they blew up he's BMW.

3) Jackie Chan in Shangui night in the boat with Donnie Yen and in the wacth tower sord fight.

4) Jet Li Romeo must die the last fight.

The knowing of Violence and living in no violence brings peace.

Shaolin Chuan Fa

• 3 weeks later...

The Matrix: Neo fights Agent Smith in the Subway.

Iron Monkey: All fights - especially the ones where Wong Fei Hung's dad used the shadow kick to completely beat the crap out of a pack of shaolin monks.

Jet Li's Fist of Legend: nuff said...

Who Am I (Jacky Chan) - Jacky Chan fights a good puncher (some sort of Chinese boxing). Then he faces a really good kicker (TKD) - all this on top of a skyscrapper. Then he fights both at the same time.

Cradle 2 the Grave (Jet Li, DMX): Su Li faces the arms dealer who is a really good kicker. Su Li is forced to use some acrobatic kicks to get past him.

This is in no way in any particular order of liking.

In Cradel 2 the Grave - you gotta appreciate the strange relaxation that Jet Li has throughout the entire movie. It was almost as if just standing sideways with his right hand casually stuffed in one pocket is the most lethal style of ripping one's ribs out.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

• 2 weeks later...

Bruce Lee vs Chuck norris

Bruce Lee tunnel scene

End fight in kickboxer

most of the fight scenes in the Transporter

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

• 1 month later...

I agree

"Enter The Dragon" is still my all time favorite

There are alot of awsome movies out there also.

True mastery transcends any particular art. It stems from mastery of ones self control the ability, developed through self discipline, to be calm, fully aware, and completely in tune with ones self and the surroundings. Then, and only then, can a person know himself. ---- Bruce Lee

Anyone see the Rundown? "oooh!! You want some thunder? Ooh I know you're gonna like this.. Ooh here.. you wanna little lightning too? Huh?) That pathetic excuse of a fight scene was the funniest thing I've ever seen, and it earns a spot in my own, personal top ten.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

• 3 weeks later...

The fight scenes in Game Of Death (the ones that were actually bruce lee) when they go up the pagoda. esp the nunchuck ones.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu