• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best fight scene ever

i can't for the life of me find a copy of meals on wheels! i've looked at the library and at the local videostores, but i'm not seeing it! i have one more to check before i conclude that no one in Dane County carries it. is it a rare movie or is WI just waybehind in our kung fu movie library?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't for the life of me find a copy of meals on wheels! i've looked at the library and at the local videostores, but i'm not seeing it! i have one more to check before i conclude that no one in Dane County carries it. is it a rare movie or is WI just waybehind in our kung fu movie library?

oops I was obviously showing signs of my age. It's not meals on wheels it's wheels on meals!

you can find it anywhere you want. Even on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6305234922/qid%3D1067892686/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-6276276-2712600

it's a fun film set in Spain. with some excellent fighting of course

700 hours of official training. Injury finished me dammit!

1st Kyu Wado Ryu

Fist of Legend with Jet Li has some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Jet Li vs his Japanese father blindfolded in Fist of Legend

Jackie Chan and his teacher vs a whole army in the restraunt in Drunken Master 2

Jet Li vs Thunderfoot in Once Upon a Time in China 2

Ricky Ho vs The Gang of Four in Story of Ricky

Michelle Yeoh vs The intruder who stole the sword in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Damn there are tonnes more worth mentioning from some of my fav's such as Iron Monkey, Buddhist Fist, Drunken Master 1, Twin Warriors and even crazy old The One Armed Boxer vs The Mater of the Flying Guillotine

this is going to sound really nerdy but i even have favourite moments from fight scenes...

like when michelle yeoh's character has a wu sau ready to receive against the thief in crouching tiger...

or when jackie chan 'bounces' straight back up after being kicked by the little guy in gorgeous...

or the very first hit bruce gets on bob wall in enter the dragon...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

er...

let's see how to describe it...

when you have your hand in front of you at chest/head height.

open palm, fingers pointing straight up.

the thing about that bit of the scene is the rhythm of the moves.

roughly, it was kinda like 'padda padda padda' then all of a sudden, the wu sau and the the rhythm is broken for a beat.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."