• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is there any "True" styles?

[btw, are you aware of the origins of the bushido code? That it was originally created by the bureaucrats as a means to 'control' the warrior class? There's more to it, but i think if you do some research on the origins, with this basis in mind, you'll find your studies somewhat enlightened.

yes, I wrote a long post somewhere on here about what Bushido orignaly was, and the history of how the Masters became landlords and warlords and used the Samurai to go off and kill thier enemies and tenants like they were dogs.

The Samurai were known for a ruthless tactic which involved using flaming arrows and firing them into a house of unarmed civilians, the samurai then lined up around the house with thier swords drawn and either the civilians stayed and burned in the house or they ran out screaming and were cut up. The babies were not even killed they are thrown down wells full of water alive to end the seed of that family.

Yes I know about them and Our bushido code is written down somewhat although we do practice submission to your master, but our code displays such laws to help guide the individual to making desicions of thier own.

But we do have a rule to Guard our Grandmaster or Master of our schools if attacked at all cost including jumping in the line of an attack. This helps to promote our style and keep it alive. Other then that main rule we have done away with the rules stating to "Listen to master even when you are asked to kill another or yourself"

And the secret thing seems to work.........ask people about Ki/Chi/ or the death touch or PP....most people tell you hogwash about it, or say it doesnt exist, and then they point you out to some website that tells you to memorize some chart lol........I would rather the world disbelief in my techniques then know they exist.

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion is , what you teach is your variation of the style you belong to , and it's a part of the development of martial arts

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike