• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Problem with another martial artist (Updated)

ShotokanKid

Good luck with him, and if he doesn't stop you should seek to learn a few counters to jointlocks. If he does the wristlocks only when you shake hands then you know it's coming, and he probably is not good enough to get them during a fight. But good luck friend.

This is really, really poor advice in my opinion. When a child is bullied by an adult, the child needs to seek out adult help. Learning "counterattacks" can end very badly for all involved. I stand by my opinion that shotokankid needs to seek out adult help.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guitar teacher, who is my youth paster, talked to me about it today. His wife told him about the problem, she saw it and it worried her enough to tell her husband. It has been happening with other people. I'm glad I didn't have to bring it up.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

No offence but would this "attack" have anything to do with the fact that you are a 14 year old blackbelt?

earth is the asylum of the universe where the inmates have taken over.

don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers.

Umm... My pastor says he's talked to him about it a million times with other people too. So, no, I'm sure it doesn't

Edited by ShotokanKid

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Oh, and did I mention that he's been doing this to adults too?

No offence but would this "attack" have anything to do with the fact that you are a 14 year old blackbelt?

I didn't see anywhere in this thread where Shotakankid said he/she was a blackbelt. The title in the name portion of the forum is based on his post count.

The best fight is the one avoided which is exactly what any trained Martial Artist would have done and which is what Shotakankid did by avoiding this person.