• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Our Grandmaster just Pulled a 6th Degree Black Belts Rank!!!

I am an Instructor for my Grandmasters Dojo. I just thought I should share this story because to me it's rare and unbelievable.

This Master whoI will call Mark owns a Dojo in North Carolina under our system started doing stuff about 6 years ago that one would consider to be very dishonourable to our system and Grandmaster.

The MasterMark was sharing his Dojo with some of his students and made one of them a Instructor at his Dojo who I will call Eddy (Long story short) Basicaly over the next 5 years that Instructor Eddy came to our Grandmaster himself and got ranked up. But the 6th degree MasterMark at his school became upset over it for some reason and booted out Eddy who was ranked up under our Grandmaster.

Eddy who was booted out was at the time a 2nd degree Black Belt and in our system for about 6 years and came up to Ohio to our Grandmaster and worked with him, Eddy then ran back to North Carolina and found a 5th degree black belt in another system and partnered up with that guy.

Ok i Hope your not confussed.....Ok so now we have in North Carolina over 100 miles apart Master Mark a 6th degree, and Eddy a 2nd degree assistant to another Master in another school, Master Mark didn't like Eddy being in his state and went to Eddys school and literaly Passed out flyers saying that Eddy was kicked out of our system which was untrue and Eddy came back to our Grandmaster with this news.

Master Mark was made to appologize to Eddy in front of a school with the Grandmaster there---things died down some....untill.....Master Mark the 6th degree in our system all of a sudden ends up changing his Entire school around to teaching Ninjitsu and somehow Mark got certified LOL.

Master Mark got a 3rd BB in Ninjitsu and started teaching the biggest bunch of Powerranger type moves to his students moving away from our fast and furious flowing techniques. Our Grandmaster took it has an insult and at a Meeting asked questions. Mark just replied he was going to teach 2 styles, or Grandmaster said well ok whatever.....

Our system and style is in an organization called World Head of Family Sokeship Council and Master Mark came to some of the annual demos and award meetings with some of his "new students of Ninjitsu". I was there at the Hall of Fame Awards, for the W.H.F.S.C. and these students of Master Mark began stealing Silverware and Towels, money from unguarded registers and more!

Our Grandmaster was there and informed and he tore into the kids, The kids replied that Master Mark was ACTUALY teaching them how to steal!!!!!! Needless to say Master Mark got his strike 2 and was threatened by being kicked out of our system and the W.H.F.S.C. all together.

Ok I hope I have not lost anyone yet lol.............6 months later the president of W.H.F.S.C. calls our Grandmaster will some news that I still don't know to this day but apperently somehow Master Mark called up the President and threatened him and did something else. Well.........

Master Mark is now being booted from our system totaly, and the W.H.F.S.C. And was asked to not teach our system anymore.....right now Master Mark is allowed to come to this Meeting of the W.H.F.S.C. one last time after that he is banned, so I am waiting for a huge fight to break out over this LOL the bad thing is ESPN2 has agreed to cover this conference and its in 3 months so I am afraid that Master Mark will be upset and say something on TV lol

*(((Disclaimer -- I have worked and meet with Steven Hayes and my Grandmaster has countless pictures with him In no way do I try to upset those who study Ninjitsu. What Mark was teaching in my opinon was nothing like Steven Hayes or Robet Bussey's type of Ninjitsu....Mark was literaly teaching extremely goofy stuff and it's the kind of stuff that one would hopefully never do in public for fear of being laughed at tremdeously.)))

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, silly drama to say the least.

On one point, your grandmaster could put his foot down on all of this. Teaching kids to steal, encouraging such, is a criminal offense commonly called, "contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

Stupid law, but if what you are saying is not fabricated, or exaggerated, i'm sure it would apply.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

On one point, your grandmaster could put his foot down on all of this. Teaching kids to steal, encouraging such, is a criminal offense commonly called, "contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

Stupid law, but if what you are saying is not fabricated, or exaggerated, i'm sure it would apply.

No our Grandmaster never taught that , the Master under our Grandmaster who I named Mark did. It's confussing. Our Grandmasters school is in Ohio where I attend, Master Marks is in North Carolina.

And yes once our Grandmaster learned of all this he freaked out but Master Mark sucked up and forgave him, but now Mark has it coming because he won't stop acting like a self centered child.

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

No our Grandmaster never taught that , the Master under our Grandmaster who I named Mark did. It's confussing. Our Grandmasters school is in Ohio where I attend, Master Marks is in North Carolina.

And yes once our Grandmaster learned of all this he freaked out but Master Mark sucked up and forgave him, but now Mark has it coming because he won't stop acting like a self centered child.

Welcome to life in a large organization. A large organization always gives you a lot of good people. Unfortunately, the number of bad people increases as well. We've had some people kicked out for various reasons in Shorinkan Shorin Ryu as well.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

this sounds like an indian movie, except there's not dancing going on!

have master Mark fight with ur grandmaster like old jet li movies

dont forget to post the link to the video here!

Sounds to me that Master Mark is not really a "Master" or a "Black Belt". If he were truly a "Master" or "Black Belt" he would not anger so easily and learn to control his temper. I've been dealt some pretty hard blows in the martial arts industry by so-called "Black Belts", and it's sometimes hard to keep composure, but Black Belt is about humility and self-control. If he were in my school he'd be wearing a White Belt. :brow:

Never Give Up!

• 4 weeks later...

lol, all that stuf he did is horrible, but its still pretty amusing to read. If you find out when they are going to show that on t.v. make sure you write it here. Thats gonna be entertaining to watch. But even if i miss it, it will probably be on the news if anything breaks out so i guess its kinda hard to miss.

But i fyou ask me its good he was kicked out because he was giving your style and of course his "Ninjitsu" a bad reputation.

Focus