• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Stlye

Menjo

Ive heard of it once before however i cant find anything on it because i dont know the name or even if it exists, does anyone know of a martial art that is based around using a firearm?

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Skeet shooting?

Hunting?

Okay, I don't know of any martial art based around using a firearm.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

CQC its a military style used by anti Terrorist, US Marine Corps, Seals Etc. alot of self Defense against and with a gun

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

there are different styles of shooting as well, if you have an automatic submachine/handgun such as an uzi or a .45 you can use my favorite style called bandit shooting witch is basicly just tilting the gun to one side and letting the kickback propel it the other way taking out many enemy's, uses alot of bullets but *shrugs* then theres some other styles that you can use with a simple pistol and a knife to keep both ready at the same time for hand-to-hand and medium range fighting at the same time. many styles, maybe you can do a search on google :-?

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

have you by any chance seen a film called equilibrium??

some nice gun-based martial arts in that one. dunno if they would work outside of the movies. still, a good idea!!

I did PPC and IPSC shooting competitions. If you're a quality shooter in either of those formats you'll be deadly in a self-defense situation (literally). The plus side is that you also have better control over the firearm.

some nice gun-based martial arts in that one. dunno if they would work outside of the movies. still, a good idea!!

nope havent seen it but ill be sure to pick it up sometime :wink:

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

It's a great movie, but it's still a movie! There are training programs that show you how to properly use a firearm...I strongly recommend them to anyone that will shoot a gun (be it for self-defense or hunting).