• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone here tune cars?

ZX2Tuner_8000

I'm into tuning my motor: GM LS1 (iron block variant), bored and stroked to 408 cubes, ported heads, with a 248/248 .615 lift 112 deg lobe sep cam, topped off with a LS6 intake.

Current tune has me running deep in the 11's in the 1/4. Haven't dynoed it yet, but I'm guessing between 450 to 500 HP at the rear wheels.

Oh ya, the motor's in a '98 Trans Am that goes "lumpity lumpity" at stop lights. :D

Dean,

You haven't blown that thing up yet? :lol:

I bet you love spending $3.00/gal for premium now. Oh, that's right, your're in a state that has a refinery and doesn't get scalpped like we do.

No premium for my GN for the rest of the year.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean,

I bet you love spending $3.00/gal for premium now. Oh, that's right, your're in a state that has a refinery and doesn't get scalpped like we do.

Not true... gasoline is pretty high here in Texas... $2.80/gal for 93 octane... dunno what's up with that, but it sux!

I'm babying this motor... after what happened to my previous motor (hydro-locked), I don't beat on this motor that hard. :P

Think I'm gonna go buy some Exxon stock.

JKN Dean

Dean,

Not true... gasoline is pretty high here in Texas... $2.80/gal for 93 octane... dunno what's up with that, but it sux!

I'm babying this motor... after what happened to my previous motor (hydro-locked), I don't beat on this motor that hard. :P

Think I'm gonna go buy some Exxon stock.

aint that the truth! that's why when I got my car a week ago,i got a honda instead of a gas gussling suv or pick-up.The good thing though.the guy at the dealership said that my car requires the cheapest gas the 86 octane.
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu