• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Right now i'm teaching through community schools. That means I have to use the school system calendar. That means in a couple weeks we're going to have a break - a LONG one. Anyone have suggestions to keep my student in trim over the break? It'll be August to October in Alaska, after awhile it'll get a bit chilled.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well we Live where we get full seasons Summer, Fall, Spring, Winter.

In our situation of class attendance its like this.

In the Summer we get alot more Kids

In the Winter we get alot of Adults

Spring and Fall differ and you can't see a change at all.

But your in Alaska so im not sure this would mean much. But In summer we have more kids because they have time off from school and have time to actualy do stuff other then study and homework.

In Winter the Adults come because thier kids are starting School and they feel more energized and it has alot to do with New Years Resoulutions for most hehe. :lol:

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

Over summers in Alaska, attendance dissapears for everyone. I had one student, who's been with me for awhile. Fall, people come back, but that isn't the problem - the fact that my last Summer session lass is in early August, and my first Fall class is in mid to late October is.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia