finale2001

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have much time to read, but I will admit that I have read all the Harry Potter books, Eragon is a good book and I read most things by R.A Salvatore and Robert Jordan. I have read The Hobbit, and the Lord of the Ring trilogy.

I don't really have a favorite book but genre of books and I think you can tell that from the book titles and authors I named.

I like any books about Karate and learning phontic Japanese (I always think its nice to be in the know) Hary Potter, the Complete Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Enid Blyton, Philip Pullman, Beverley Clearly- Ramona Quimby, Arther Ransome- Swallow and Amazons Forever, C.S. Lewis, Jacqueline Wilson- Tracy Beaker, Graphic Art books like ie Fred Gambino/ Vellejo and Bell art sketch Books, books about the artists Matisse, Klee, Picasso and Andy Warhol, books about history and cultere, Star Trek Books, cookery and baking books, and various fantasy and sci fci books, and Nina Bawden books phew! :P :) :D

I read books as a form of escapedes somewhere to go instead, and to pass the time, and when I read them its like moving pictures in my mind/ head (like watching a film/movie or a TV show) and if I put the book down as I'm often busy elsewhere the characters wonder why the story as stopped dead in its tracks whether its on a chapter of not and probably the answer would be that the person as stopped reading. :lol:

I have only read Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. What else would you recommend by him?

That's all I've read of him that I clearly recall. I think there were maybe some of the Conan the Barbarian novels written by him (which were good...it's been such a long while ago though I can't remember too well...).

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Ummm...favorite books? I suppose I shall try and keep this list small, but that's hard to do, as I've been reading for so long, and been reading entirely too much....

The 47 Ronin

Secrets of the Samurai

Lord of The Rings Series by JRR Tolkien

The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien

The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling

The Phantom of The Opera by Gaston Leroux

Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

The Shamer's Series

A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket

Redwall by Brian Jacques

The Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques

Animorphs Series by KA Applegate (Haven't actually read one in several yeras, but I love them nonetheless.)

Ah, there's a lot more, but this is a huge list already, and I just woke up, my brain doesn't quite function at the moment...

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu