• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

2005 AAU Junior Olympics

The 2005 AAU Junior Olympics are being held in the New Orleans area this and next week.

The Tae Kwon Do competitions are:

Sunday 7/31/05 Individual Forms and Team Forms

Monday 8/01/05 Olympic Sparring

Tuesday 8/02/05 Point Sparring

The Karate copmpetitions schedule is:

Sunday 7/31/05 Kubodo, Kata

Monday 8/01/05 Kumite

My daughter is competiting in the TKD forms and Olympic sparring competitions. Are any of you guys coming?

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
The 2005 AAU Junior Olympics are being held in the New Orleans area this and next week.

The Tae Kwon Do competitions are:

Sunday 7/31/05 Individual Forms and Team Forms

Monday 8/01/05 Olympic Sparring

Tuesday 8/02/05 Point Sparring

The Karate copmpetitions schedule is:

Sunday 7/31/05 Kubodo, Kata

Monday 8/01/05 Kumite

My daughter is competiting in the TKD forms and Olympic sparring competitions. Are any of you guys coming?

Good luck to your daughter!! Come back with some great pics for us!

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Thanks guys. I think she's ready. She's looking really good at training. We're hopeing that the girl who won both the AAU Nationals and USAT Elite Open will be there. Shannon wants to fight her.

Shannon will be in the 12 - 13 year old black belt under 94 lbs division. She is 12, 2nd Dan, 81 lbs. So there's a chance she could fight a 13 or almost 14 year old, 94 lb 3rd dan. She's been sparring a lot with a 106 lb, 15 year old 3rd dan who's also competing, so she's up to the challenge.

I've previously posted several photos of her in the Photo Album section of Karate Forums. Look for photos of SHANNON. I'll post some more from the JOs next week.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes