• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fight Move Help

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

that point is VERY deadly....be careful when messing around with vital points.

just do a search online for vital points and you will find several

but again,.....the back of the neck has a very very sensitive spot .....i can't stress it enough

if you know it well you can knock someone out with a slick smack to that spot....if you hit them in that spot with normal force....you can easily kill the person.

It is a hard spot to find and accurately execute but you should only practice it with your instructor's guidance and never use it in a fight unless it is definitely a life or death situation.

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah thats one of the real applications for a so called outer forearm block. Which isnt even a block at all. I used to train with some Kempo guys who would practise it on each other holding their palm over their neck to help cushion the blow. Didn't help much though. I was seeing stars a number of times from just light hits. It takes some practise to be able to hit the exact spot though, which I aint gonna tell you over the net. If you really want to learn that kinda stuff you should find an instructor willing to teach you when he thinks your ready for it. A good shot to the jaw or temple is probabaly the easiest and most direct method anyway.

"Today is a good day to die"

Live each day as if it were your last

• 4 weeks later...

That's the one I was going to say. By hitting the sinus-carotid you overpressurize the brain, making it shut down. It is highly sentsitive to pressure and the lack of, since it is the main source of blood flow to the brain.

Justfulwardog

By daily dying I have come to be. ~Theodore Roethke

Each forward step we take we leave some phantom of ourselves behind. ~John Lancaster Spalding

I dont know about 'unconcious' but, a good kick to the balls will put an opponent in another state of mind.

I'm with Yamesu, A swift kick to the nuts really turns the tides of battle. But there are other solutions. Catch them in the Solar Plex with a nice strike and Knock the wind out of them. There is no muscle protecting the Solar Plex. No matter how many Sit Ups or Crunches you do, there is no changing that. Just My opinion.

I have unwittingly changed my way of life, for I can never be the same person again.