• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dance Music (sparring)

dude you've got to get the song "masta killa" from the rapper of the same name, Masta killa.

He's from wu-tang, but it doesnt have any swearing or bad lyrical content., just this REALLY sweet classical chinese music in the background. the notes you've probably heard ina movie or restaurant. its awesome.! i listen to it almost everytime i drive to the dojo. at least score and let me know what you think

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude you've got to get the song "masta killa" from the rapper of the same name, Masta killa.

He's from wu-tang, but it doesnt have any swearing or bad lyrical content., just this REALLY sweet classical chinese music in the background. the notes you've probably heard ina movie or restaurant. its awesome.! i listen to it almost everytime i drive to the dojo. at least score and let me know what you think

I'll pop online later and get a sample. I'm not big on rap, but I'm keeping the options open.

cool. just make an exception for this one song.

let me know what you think. the bea twill definitly invoke the mood for training. check your email and reply to me when you get a chance

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

i hate sparring to trance and boring techno.

gimmi something i can really jam to, like classic rock. maybe some late 90's alternative. just something cool that makes you feel good.

not something that gets you all depressed and heavy.

DaRude's "Sandstorm"

Check out Robert Miles, he has at least three albums: Dreamland, 23am, and Organik. There is bound be be something you'll like on one of those.

Kuk Sool Won Jae Jah

Jah Ddi (Brown Belt)

DaRude's "Sandstorm"

Check out Robert Miles, he has at least three albums: Dreamland, 23am, and Organik. There is bound be be something you'll like on one of those.

Robert Miles....I have heard that name before.