• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Got My Yellow Belt!

hey guyz you might have seen my last post "Grandmaster Demura and Me" well it basically says that i have been in shotokan for like 4 weeks now and the first 3 days i trained with grandmaster Demura well happily my sensei told me that he wanted me to test Sat. (last saturday) and i was very happy and excited that i was going to test for my yellow belt. Well i did well, i did my basic punches, kicks, jodan, shodan, and mewashigettis? lol roundhouse kicks, and my first kata Hein Shodan as well as sparring. Well i recived my yellow belt and now i am training to skip the yellow with black strip and just go out for the orange which i believe i only have to know Hein Neidan ? :karate:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations Apprentice! :karate: Its Mawashi Geri btw. Did your instructor tell you to train to skip if so you must be doing very well.

Long Live the Fighters!

thanks guys and my sensei didn't say anything about skipping but he knows im doing well plus some guy that was a white belt tested and just cuz he knew heian nedan he got an orange belt and i am much better than him so im going to ask him to confirm if i can do so...well other than that thanks guys and thanks for the support :)

Congratulations , however , 4 weeks is really a short time to get your first belt , that makes me wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Congratulations... only 4 weeks, not bad.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

no i haven't done this before but my dad use to be in all kinds of MA so he taught me some basics but other than that i just really pay attention at the dojo and practice a lot and yea lol i was wondering y i got my belt so early as well but i dont know i guess he just saw i was ready and its just a yellow belt so its not that many kata's or anything.