• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Most Confident Technique

Offer them a free beer. If they are to stupid to take a free beer and meet a new friend then I wouldnt waste a hit on him. :P

2nd Dan Hap Ki Do: What we do in life echos for an eternity!

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite would have to be shuto suekatsu uchi kome (I hope I spelt that right), which in English is the reverse driving knife hand thrust. I know it has a long name and everyone will probably think I’m a toss for picking such an exotic technique :lol: but I just love this technique it is fantastic to practice it has such an awesome snap on the end. I wouldn’t however, use this technique in kumite very often as it is difficult to execute.

My favorite kumite techniques are nice and simple kisami tsuki (jab) and gyaku tsuki (reverse punch), simple but very effective.

- Only by contrast can we see.

- Each for his own.

Grab attackers arms and back of head, put your chin on your chest and give them the good news with an almighty headbut. Works like a dream every time.

If i'm playing the game i've got a great axekick it just comes outta nowhere! and if they are playing the game (with sweeps) I'd probably go for the roundhouse to the thigh.

Bretty

KNEE STRIKES :o

I wait till my opponent attemps to kick/punch me, I smuther his strike and clinch, then I begin to knee the ribs and stomack. Also I may charge my opponent and use a flying knee to break is guard/defence.

Limits Are Not Accepted. They Are Elbowed, Kicked And Punched.

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: @ KickChick

Well now I tend to just use the basics. Like a jab or a cross, a roundhouse kick, balkick, and maybe some knees or elbows.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"