• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

testing for shodan

JimmyNewton

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

the test has been postponed until august, possibly september. we just went over every kata and weapons form witha fine tooth comb. a few issues in katas need to be resolved, but sparring skills are ready. i'll let you knwo what happens. as for te question ivette asked. yes i will be doing lots of fighting, but its up to the sensei as to how much, how long, etc.

for brown belt I fought 3, 5 minute rounds. every round against a different opponent. then had to fight against 2 opponents for a fourth round at 2 minute duration, then when all that was over, sparred with sensei, so i'm sure this test will have some equivalant. he's also wanting to test someone else at the same time and wnats us both to be ready together.

i think thats another rerason mine got delayed. no rush though. i've waited this long, i can wait another month or so. just gives me more time to refine things. thanks again to everyone for their encouragement.

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."