• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From that site:

"And all of the clues point to two possibilities, that Dumbledore's not really dead, or at the very least, that Snape's not really a Death Eater, and he killed Dumbledore because Dumbledore ordered him to, as part of a grand plan."

Pretty much the opinion of most people that have read the book, I think. Now Rowling could take that knowledge (that people believe Snape was ordered to kill Dumbledore or that he's not actually dead) and really mess with people in the last book!

• 3 weeks later...

I bought it the very minute it came out (queued up at the store on Friday midnight), took it home and stayed up until I'd finished it. Was sooo tired on saturday when I'd done...

Anyway, I loved it. Her best yet IMO. I just wish that we didn't have to wait yonks for the next one to appear.

As for the theories, I'm with the "Snape killed Dumbledore on D's orders" theory.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 1 year later...

I am a harry potter freak/fanatic whatever word you wish to use. :P I was in line at mid night to get book 6 and I will be again for book 7.

For all of you believers that dumbledore is not dead, Jo Rowling has confirmed the Dumbledore is dead and will not come back. :(

As fir snape I believe he is completly evil and he killed DD on Voldemort's orders/ the unbreakable curse from Narcissa.

"Treat no one lightly; think nothing is useless, for everyone has one's moment, and everything has its place"

"We are all different thus we are all the same"

90% of teenagers have tried smoking pot OR drinking. If you're one of the 10% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your Signature

I was in line at mid night to get book 6 and I will be again for book 7.

Same here. When 7 finally appears, it will be either the 3rd or 4th time I'll have been queueing at a store at midnight for Harry Potter! Totally worth it, though. 8) :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

The movies are very different from the books, RichardGregory. I would recomend reading the books as they are so much better. I like the movies too, but the books have much more detail and they are the original.

"Treat no one lightly; think nothing is useless, for everyone has one's moment, and everything has its place"

"We are all different thus we are all the same"

90% of teenagers have tried smoking pot OR drinking. If you're one of the 10% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your Signature

• 3 weeks later...
I've never read any of the books, I'll just wait for the movie!

You have to read the books. The movies are good, but the they do not do the books justice. The 4th movie "the Goblet of Fire" is missing so much that is from the book. Understandingly though, cause the movie would have to be 8 hours long to cover it accurately.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

• 2 weeks later...
The movies are very different from the books, RichardGregory. I would recomend reading the books as they are so much better. I like the movies too, but the books have much more detail and they are the original.

I agree. I enjoy watching the movies but reading the books is 100x better.

Sheffield Steelers!