• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's your commute?

TheDevilAside

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

7 to 10 minutes walk / never drive there .

Don't pay fees ( in fact they pay me for instructing the junior class )

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

• 2 weeks later...

65 miles and totally worth it. There are only 3 students in the class which is at my sensei's house. There are schools closer to home but not nearly as good.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." --Bruce Lee

• 2 weeks later...

I turn left onto a main road. Then I turn right immediately once I get on that road onto another main road. I drive straight on that road for 5.5 miles and I'm there. Probably 10-15 minute drive.

Soo Bahk Do - Cho Dan, Dan Bon# 42327

Region 9 Team Hyung Champions... moving on to nationals!

Ok, I forgot to mention my new "school." Not really a drive since my sensei is willing to teach me here (my house). I don't go anywhere hehehehe. But to his house, it's an hour. But totally worth it, since his wife and good friend of mine can work with me in TKD also :D

Laurie F

thursday night i walk half way and get a train then i catch a bus back all the way home the travel costs me £2.50 and is about 45mins and the lesson is £4. on sunday mornings i have to travel to the other side of london which i usually give my self about 2hrs to get to as the trains take forever to come. the travel costs me about £5 and the lesson is £5 too but i usually do boxing with the boxers for an hour and a half before my class come to the gym and thats £2

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

I drive about 5 minutes to the school where I train at, and I drive 20 minutes to teach, and then I used to drive 30 minutes to train at another school.

I pay $35 a month!

What part of Colorado do you live?

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com