• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kyokushin in Denver

kyospirit

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It will be pretty challenging because in Denver Enshin Karate has their headquarters. I trained about 6 months at Enshin Hombu with Kancho Ninomiya , so i'm curious about his reaction when i'll open my dojo. For some reason he was not verry happy that i'm a kyokushin karateka and after I trained for a while with him I didn't join enshin.

Surely you don't expect Ninomiya Kancho to be happy about you setting up a Kyokushin dojo in his turf? Since you were a former student, albeit for a few months, he most likely might feel a sense of betrayal. All businesses must deal with competitors. Competing with a Kyokushin dojo in Denver might be particularly irksome to Ninomiya. On the other hand, his grip on the karate community in Denver might be so complete that you might find difficulty in establishing a business of your own. This is all obvious to you, I'm sure.

I wish you the best of luck.

Osu!

• 4 weeks later...

So what was ur impression about Enshin karate ???? and why Ninomiya wasn't please cause ur a kyokushin karateka , have any clue ?

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

I don't think I will have problems because off Enshin Karate here in Denver , yes he has The Sabaki Challenge but he only has couple dojo's including the Hombu. I think the fact that his extremly traditional and not willing to adapt a little might be the reason why he only has opened two small dojo's in so many years since he's here , or maybe he focused on the larger picture. Who knows ?

Anyway , enshin seemed to me just like ashihara , actualy i asked Mike Ninomiya if there is a difference , and he had no clue , personaly I think is similar.

I learned a lot in those six months while training with Kancho and the uchi deshi's and Kancho is verry good at what he's doing , also Mike.

I decided that I will do kyokushin because I like it more and because there is no others in the area and that represents a challenge for me , a mission.Kyokushin changed my life in many personal ways , long story... I allready have good news , little time after i put up my site and opened my dojo I allready have response, although I still work full time to pay my bills , I am confident that I can do this.

My dream is to create a strong kyokushin center here in the Rocky Mountains .

Osu !