• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Keep getting the feeling of Deja Vu.

Luigio

in the old days, someone would accuse you of consorting with the devil and having the gift of prophecy. (not me). you may be able to use your deja vu to your benefit. since the feeling is usually one of familiarity in an unfamiliar situation, you can draw comfort and peace from that emotion. with practice you might be able to turn your familiarity into better reflexes. do low weight/high rep exercises at high speeds and stretch a lot. spend a lot of time meditating and breathing. when the feeling comes, try to identify what brought it on. also, try to determine how you can use it to benefit yourself and others. reacting naturally to a punch instead of flinching, for example.

some thoughts on karateKarateRanch Blog

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 4 weeks later...

I get deja vu all the time too.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• 3 weeks later...

I think I heard that it has to do with an electrical signal in the brain that missed a jump from one synapsis to another, or something. Just a little zap, a glitch!

Sometimes I have such strong deja vus, though, that I get a little freaked out.

Another interesting tidbit of information: you know how sometimes, as you're falling asleep, you get that awful falling feeling and are jolted awake? Like a big twitch? A friend of mine told me that that's actually a mini seizure in your brain. Kind of creepy, no?

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I think I heard that it has to do with an electrical signal in the brain that missed a jump from one synapsis to another, or something. Just a little zap, a glitch!

Sometimes I have such strong deja vus, though, that I get a little freaked out.

Another interesting tidbit of information: you know how sometimes, as you're falling asleep, you get that awful falling feeling and are jolted awake? Like a big twitch? A friend of mine told me that that's actually a mini seizure in your brain. Kind of creepy, no?

thanks for saying that, i didnt know anyone else got that. I thought it was my body just trying to keep me awake for some reason.....

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

He he! No problem. Those are really strange moments. I recently had one on a subway... :P Hope no one noticed.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."