• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ever heard of these guys?

Armbar

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

thats what i'm talking about! that's how it should be done. too bad the average american martial artist wouldn't last a week. lol!!

Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied. To fight wisely is to rightly apply techniques.

The aims of the program sound good to me, it just seems a little dodgy that you have to pay them $20 just to even get an application form.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

It sounds to me very much like the Uchi Deshi Program the Mas Oyama had in Japan. It was 1000 days training and they lived in the dojo. I read an article on Uchi deshi life many years back in one of the Japanese Kyokushin Magazines and it sounds like it was extremely tough. No days off in the first year. A half day off per week in the second Year and One day off per week in the third year. Shihan Bobby Lowe was the first to do it and he wrote a book on it called the Young Lions of Kyokushin - Wakajishi.

Osu!

Why is it, when all is said and done, that more is said than done - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Seems like a scam to me. The website design, the mysterious $20 application fee, all of the warning against trying to show up at their location, etc. I'd not apply, but you do so at your own (probably high) risk.