• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How you cope with pain?

Luigio

Don't ask me. I haven't coped with my hamster dying back in 73'! :o

Seriously though, everyone handles loss differently. When my dad died, i just got busy while the rest of my family cried and mourned. When my friend died, i went to the funeral and joked with my other friends, sharing entertaining memories. When my friend's wife died, i ran to provide my unconditional support to him, and then thought deeply for at least a year.

There is no magic answer to this, there are only productive and destructive paths. Choose a productive path, allow yourself to remember and hold no grievance.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Im sorry to hear that, ive never experianed anything fimilar to that however like how other people said if youre going to hit something get a punching bag.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Im sorry to hear that, ive never experianed anything fimilar to that however like how other people said if youre going to hit something get a punching bag.

yea, or you can get someone to hold pads for you, that always works

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

Well, as I've never dealt with this...I would probably, like most, it seems, wish to punch something, train harder, something like that. Or, do as I've done a lot of times when I feel emotional pain, and wall myself up, refuse to let anyone in, and then break down roughly five years later from emotional strain being added throughout the years. I definitely don't reccomend that last course.

But I think that I'm probably going to be ending up using some of these ideas, if what I believe will probably happen comes to pass.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Well you know, like I saw someone say, everyone copes with things in different ways. But how about this, try laughing. Try just start having a good time. Me, myself, I don't deal with loss in the normal, 'typical' boo hoo, cry, feel sorry thing. I laughed it off. People think me cold sometimes, but just like people say, everyone deals with loss in different ways. Funerals, I can't stand them. Too sad, too solemn. Me, when I die, people better have a goddamn party and feel good about themselves. LOL. Anyways, again, I'm no a cold person, I do feel loss, I just deal with it differently. Sorry to hear about yours, however. It's never expected by anyone.

2nd Dan - Tang Soo Do

"It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down."

"Fear is the true opiate of combat."

I am sorry you are so upset, try to understand your friend is in a better place, Try speaking to him or her on a daily basis you don't have to at thier grave. If you do this you may not miss them as much and you can sometimes feel thier presence or get strange concidences that happen that could be a sign from them saying hello.

There is always church to guide you through your faith or nonfaith

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com