• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Fave Martial Arts Bad Guy

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I cant believe no one has mentioned Bolo from Enter the Dragon, and Bloodsport (big muscular Chinese guy) and Tuong Po from Kickboxer! Those guys, fighting technique aside, make people wet their pants.

<-----------the art of people folding!

I cant believe no one has mentioned Bolo from Enter the Dragon, and Bloodsport (big muscular Chinese guy) and Tuong Po from Kickboxer! Those guys, fighting technique aside, make people wet their pants.

That's Chong Li. He's my favorite too.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." --Bruce Lee

That's Chong Li. He's my favorite too.

Chong Li is Bolo's character name in Bloodsport. Tong Po from Kickboxer is also one of the French Foreign Legionnaires that chases JCVD in the movie Lionheart, and he also played Parades in Bloodsport.

My fav martial arts bad guy would have to be Dae Han from Best of the Best. The final fight between him and Tommy Lee (his real life brother, actually) is one of my favorite all time martial arts scenes.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player