• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have the highest power score? Doubtful. :roll:

This is not a valid test of power. Power is determined by work divided by time. There is no calculation of time here, but rather just a weak correlation to work, which would be determined by force * distance.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

This is not a valid test of power. Power is determined by work divided by time. There is no calculation of time here, but rather just a weak correlation to work, which would be determined by force * distance.

Yes, you are right there... You can also find out the amount of work done (in Joules) by; Force (newtons) x Distance (m)...

However, for this particular subject, work has to be in Joules (you cannot change the unit)... And power is iether in Joules of watts, the only thing that fits into this subject is time...

I'm gonna look into this (give me 2 weeks) and I'll post what I find... Should I post it here, or in a new thread?

Shui Tora...

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

• 1 month later...

I got 10.8348.No big thing

IF the average is 5-8 , it´s because the average strenght is based on people who do not exercise I think.

I weight 190 lbs , bench about 260 and I am 68,5 tall , 21 years old.

But I think it´s not acurate...It only focus on your pecs...and there is people who can lift 1 ton with legs...

And the power go up is you are older....It´s not suposed to be in the other way? If a guy is 17 years old and lift same weight , with the same height than one of 25...They 17 YO dude is stronger....

Is like those weight tables.. I am suposed to be ´´ overweight´´ , but my overweight is fiber/muscle overweight. In those tables , The pro body builders would we obese.

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got 10.8348.No big thing

IF the average is 5-8 , it´s because the average strenght is based on people who do not exercise I think.

I weight 190 lbs , bench about 260 and I am 68,5 tall , 21 years old.

But I think it´s not acurate...It only focus on your pecs...and there is people who can lift 1 ton with legs...

And the power go up is you are older....It´s not suposed to be in the other way? If a guy is 17 years old and lift same weight , with the same height than one of 25...They 17 YO dude is stronger....

Is like those weight tables.. I am suposed to be ´´ overweight´´ , but my overweight is fiber/muscle overweight. In those tables , The pro body builders would we obese.

dude, don't try to analyze it so much. In dragon ball z, The humans are the weakest race in existence. it was rare to find a human with a power level above 20, whereas saiya jin were in the hundreds and in some cases, thousands. A handful of humans made it into the thousands, but they were still MUCH weaker than the saiya jin, who were made it to the millions. It's not based on people who don't exercise - it's based on the premise that all humans are weak, as per the anime.