• advertisement_alt

What is your powerlevel?

Clarence

Do you think this poll is accurate  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this poll is accurate

• Yes
    • No

"Achieving victory in every battle is not absolute perfection. Neutralizing an adversary’s forces without battle is perfection."

Sun-Tzu, The Art of War

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this??? If I'm fat tall and really old am I more powerful? Say 500 pound, 7ft tall 100 years old and i can press 1pound I have a power rating of more than 12. UMMM

lol good point

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

This is a joke right?..... I know 125 pound women that can break more bricks then me with just a headbutt and I look like a professional Wrestler.

And the girl probably can't bench press 80 pounds.

I guess this is for fun but even so it would be solely based on power and not speed or skill or accuracy, or flow of movement.

So does a Midget whos 35 have about the same score as a child who is overweight by 100 pounds...........do the math ..HAHA

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

Well does this powermeter of yours aim towards how strong a persons energy reserve is, thier strength in lifting, thier power in hitting, or thier speed in anything?

I am just wondering because even though I scored really really high I am reminded of the very very slim frames of the women in our dojo who break more bricks then the biggest white belt guys some over 290 weight.

If it is refering to stanima our dojo loves to show the average joe of how winded they can become in just a 10 min fight, mostly the skinner a person is the higher thier stanima.

If it is refering to speed- that is unlimited and only matters on skill I have seen both 350 pound men and 80 pound boys do combo hits at remarkable speeds.

I am not trying to make fun of your powerlevel idea, its cute and all but I was just wondering where you got it from, and what rules or guidlines it follows.....

btw I am 270 pounds 15% fat on a military standard of measuring.

Age 27

Height 5.11

Max Bench 230

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

• 5 months later...

as long as we understand that this group this group of figures do not coorilate in any way lol :P here,

i'm 23, 71 inches 185 pounds, 160 max bench so that's 8.78

and regarding the brick breaking, this is not an actual test of strength, i group breaking bricks with a good illusion...its a matter of technique, not power. (this is why your little girls can break more than your beefy white belts.)

" The art of Kung Fu San Soo lies not in victory or defeat, but in the building of human character." Grand Master Jimmy H. Woo

I'm 265 lbs

31 yrs old

73 in tall

and bench 265

so I get 12.68

yay me. :lol: :roll:

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

71in

240 bench

= 10.16

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"