• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

karate camp

karateka477

on sunday i am going to a karate camp that my school holds every year. i will be there for 5 days and almost everyday there will be 3 a day class or just karate training. my sensei says thinks i will should be able to get my gold belt at camp sinse im allready half way there. However i dont know for sure. well i plan on having a good time no matter what.

anybody ever go to karate camps of any kind.

shorei kai=graceful flowing

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've instructed our school's karate camp...they didn't have them when I was younger...it should be a good experience for you. Completely immersing yourself in the art makes you so much better...even if you only do so for half a day or so...after 5 days, you'll see a huge amount of improvement in almost every aspect of your art.

Peace, and have fun;

Parkerlineage

American Kenpo Karate- First Degree Black Belt

"He who hesitates, meditates in a horizontal position."

Ed Parker

This past March I went to a winter camp that my Sensei organizes every year. This August there is going to be a summer camp that is supposed to have even more members attending. The location where it is being held is supposed to get quite hot, so I am not looking forward to being out in 30 degree weather with my gi on.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

Sounds like fun good luck and keep us updated.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I'm going to one this Sunday, and I might help judge a "fun tournament" that they have.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Near LA

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

No but there is a camp for higher black belts in the US so Ill go there someday I guess, never heard of a gold belt....

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

I am going to one next monday , it's for brown and black belts only . I have been in 5 or 6 camps before , so i am used to it :lol: .... Probably we will review our kihon and kata , however , my sensei said that there will be a lot of sparring this time .

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike