UFC or K-1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one would you enter, and this current time how well would you compete.

I'd enter K-1 first, and then UFC, and at this time I might do all right in my weight division at the K-1, and probably get clobbered in UFC. I don't have a lot of grappling/groundfighting skills yet, and that seems to be the predominant winning strategy in the UFC.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

I don't have a lot of grappling/groundfighting skills yet, and that seems to be the predominant winning strategy in the UFC.

Not anymore. in the spirit of keeping the action going, they stand the fighters back up way more often now. This is especially true in small time shows.

Assuming I had the luxury to actually choose between the two....

I'd fight K-1, where hopefully the pain would not last long before I got knocked out. When I regained conciousness, I'd see how much more money I made in K-1 as opposed to UFC :D :wink:

I'd enter K-1 since I kick boxed before and I have a good stand-up striking background , however , I am no professional fighter so I won't do well against professionals !!!!!

As for UFC goes , i would enter it just to proove that a stand up striker might have a chance against a ground fighter ....................... or , i will die traying

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

• 2 weeks later...

After witnessing Fransisco Fhilo and Andy Hugs compete,

Id say K-1,

As for how Id do, absolutely crap!

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."