Greetings

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Steve. It truly is a small world. I live in Jamestown, N. Y. Although I never met Bill Reeders, he is somewhat of a legend in this area. We have 1 Goshin jutsu school in town run by a man by the name of Gaffar Adams. Do you know him?

I think you might be the only Goshin Jutsu practitioner on this forum, but I could be wrong. Anyway, welcome again. :)

Carl

Thank you for the welcom Carl, it is nice to hear from people around home. I went to a bo clinic at a school that Master Rick Johnson ran in Jamestown years ago. I do not know Adams Sensei, but I have been out of the loop somewhat living in the sunny south lo, these many years.

Steve Tubbs

Yodan Goshin Jutsu Karate

http://www.defendwithhonor.com

You're welcome, Steve. But tell me, you say it's nice to hear from people from around home. Are you from here originally?

Regards,

Carl

I am from Union City, PA originally. I was living in Savannah the last 6 years, and now am in Florida. I recently visited my students from Savannah, GA this weekend. You can see pictures of this on my website.

Steve Tubbs

Yodan Goshin Jutsu Karate

http://www.defendwithhonor.com

I am from Union City, PA originally. I was living in Savannah the last 6 years, and now am in Florida. I recently visited my students from Savannah, GA this weekend. You can see pictures of this on my website.

Yes, I went on your website. Very nice. My sister-in-law is from Union City. Great to hear from people from around these parts. I look foward to hearing more from you in the future.

Regards,

Carl