Two Women Beat up some morons

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the ever increasing participation of women in the martial arts wouldn't it be great if every fool thought twice and just didn't attack to start with. Wouldn't it be great of every female had the chance to learn effective self defence techniques?

• 2 weeks later...

Ive done karate since i can remember and its built up my confidence and my self esteem. My mum trains and its done the same for her too. I try and pursuade anyone to start training and as that artical shows, women can be just as dangerous as men when "picked on"

Like u said though i wish people just thought twice before they attack you and then this wouldnt even have to be an issue. :karate:

• 1 year later...

Woot! *applauds karate women*

I think in self defence for women that the surprise element is always useful. If a man attacked another man for some reason they would probably be anticipating that the man would fight back, yet they'd be expecting the woman to submit or to struggle weakly.

The simplest techniques are always the best in self defence situations too. There's some things that seem almost rediculous when you first hear them, but when you think about them they make sense. eg. the other day someone said that if someone grabs you in a bear hug and you've got a free hand, stick a finger up their nose and they'll have such a shock that they'll let go! :lol: Funny, but true. :lol:

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

Im glad they could defend them selves. Some guys always underestamate women and thats what they get. If they "need some" that bad they could always have eachother. HAha :D

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"