• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bunny Rabbits.

Kieran-Lilith

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I like rabbits, but I have to say I prefer my Guinea Pigs. :) Rabbits are very cute, though (even when they scratch you!)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

My girlfriend and I have a rabbit and a guinea pig. Both girls and as such their names reflect it. The bunny is Nagi, short for naginata since the weapon kind of looks like a bunny ear and is a predominantly female art due to it's history. The guinea pig is Yin although the markings on her are actually closer to yang.

http://photos13.flickr.com/18395953_84a3c80f1b.jpg?v=0

O Sensei said that everyone has a defined sphere of strength and if you can get them outside that sphere then their strength will disappear. I say, EXPAND YOUR SPHERE!

I used to have 'martial arts' pets too - a pair of cockatiels named Heian and Yondan (after the karate kata!). I think the next pet I get will probably have a martial arts name.

A friend of mine also had a hamster called Kiai, who became our karate club mascot until his demise.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

How many pounds/kilograms are the flemish giants? Mmm...rabbit....

usualy about 5 pounds, they can get up to 20 though

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

We have to clean rabbits up at about 2 bunnies a day. Darn Dogs... They are at like 20 bunnies now...

I have been at it for 9 years kicking and punching my way up the ranks now im a blackbelt at the age of 13. Come get me. LOL

If I ever get a dog, perhaps I should name it something MA-related... That would be really interesting. My old hamster's name was "Baby." :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."