• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA Goofs & Blunders

I was practicing punches and I hit a CD case, which broke and sliced the skin off of my middle knuckle, as well as putting a bunch of cuts all over my hand. And it was obvious what had happened from the where the cuts were. Try thinking of an excuse when asked questions by everyone that you know. Also I did a front kick too high once and fell straight backwards in front of the class. I ran into the instructor hard while doing a line of jump spinning outside to inside kicks.

Tang Soo!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um... out of curiosity, how did you end up hitting a cd case?
It was an accident, I think I forgot to say that. I also forgot to say that the CD case was one of those see through computer CD cases that shatter. Anyways, I was a white belt back then and I had a MESSY room. I set it on a shelf leaning against some books pushed back on the shelf trying to get it exactly where my solar plexus would be. I was punching air and lining my punches up with it, and I accedentally came forward a bit too far. Keep in mind, I was a white belt.(I know, thats why this is called "MA goofs and blunders right?")

Tang Soo!

Tonight I almost kicked a black belt in the head ... Well we were doing kicking drills. We were supposed to kick the air shield with the first kick (a round house), and then step back and do a spinning hook kick (so we don't hit our partner in the face). But I missed judged and just about nailed him. Not once, but twice. Dude is like 6'2 feet tall ... oops

Laurie F

• 3 months later...

When you're grappling, and you use your feet to push your partner off you...and he grabs the leg of your pants as he falls back, taking them with him.

And the underwear you're wearing is black lace. *facepalm*

Rule Number One: Your fellow classmates are people, not marks.

Dude is like 6'2 feet tall ... oops

Dang, Laurie! Good height! :)

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."