• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Ok this one is a bit nasty one of my freinds had been rather greedy all day and when it came to karate that night we where paracticing side kick when all you hear is alound farting noise and he runs towards the toilet door not to return for 40 mins until the caretaker brings him out looking rather pall .( theres one person who needs a new Gi )

let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage.The warrior who will provail is the one who confronts death its self

• 3 weeks later...

Well another story. we were pass the warming preparing for some exercises done in order to increase the attention. We were doing "the roosters" (moving about in cruching position and trying to unbalance the opponent by using the hands. The only contact permited is palm to palm. One can also push and try to mislead the oponent making him to put strenght into pushing and unbalancing him by opposing no resistance. The result, the attaker falls).

The story now. I was asked by the instructor to serve as an oponent in front of the class to show the others how it's done. We started "fighting". After trying to push me without a result, she tried the other stratagem. I came full power like a locomotive and fell on her. Now imagine the sight: she on her back (I did push her and she fell), legs spread, and myself on her, in a rather comic mounting position.

No need to say the students laughed their heart out :D

• 8 months later...

Oh, dear! Well, nothing like that has happened to me... but it sure would be interesting (I'm usually the only girl in my class)!

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I had one recently. During a sparring class, the guy I was sparring kept stepping on my pant leg. They would fall down slightly, and I'd yank them back up and continue sparring (I did have the string tied, by the way). Finally he stepped on them, and I happend to step at the same time, and ..... oops .... FLASH the backside :o :blush: The instructor saw it ..... well not my back side. I was turned toward him, so he didn't see that "portion." But he knew what was going on. He said, "You can call a time-out to fix very important sparring gear, ya know." I blushed and fixed my pants LOL.

Laurie F