• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA Goofs & Blunders

LOL Good one Monkeygirl LOL. That was funny. Crunches always seem to bring out the "noise" in some folks :D

Ramy, the bad thing about the kid who threw me was the fact that he was a black belt! We did throws again last night and I avoided the "ditsy" type (the kid was a ditz big time).

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night in my daughters class a kid let one go while they were stretching. You could tell he was embarrassed and no one said a word. After class no one still said a word and the next class went on. As we were leaving the school (1 hour later) , as soon as my daughter stepped outside the school, she busted out laughing saying "I can't believe he did that, umg!!", etc. At first I didn't get what she was referring to. Oh to be young again and to be able to appreciate farts long after the fact!

(Well, I thought it was a funny story..... :roll: )

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Haha Monkeygirl, thats a good one ;) what do you think? "The Fart Baron Strikes Again" heh? We also have people in their class who sound like they're constipating when they do sit ups.. That's quite funny...

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

I was reading else where about someones third kyu test. It seems they had this problem. Their pants kept falling down while they were sparring. So there they were with the full splendor of their red bvd's showing while someone was trying to take their head off. A reall delima - stop and pull up the pants and get killed? Or, ignore the pants and keep going.

LOL. OMG!!! That just reminded me of something from class the other day. My new uniform from my new school is HUGE. I wear a size 4 and it is a size 4. But this thing is big.

Anyways, I forgot to tie the string on the pants and I almost lost my pants when we were doing partner-assisting falling techniques (your partner will push you or pull you or whatever). He pulled on my legs to make me fall, and my pants almost fell LOL. Good thing the top is long, cause I know my butt was "exposed" *blushing* I pulled my pants up, turned around and tied them nice and snug ;)

Laurie F

I went back to the dojo today cause I was bored and felt like watching a class. Anyway someone lost their balance and ran into the rack of swords on the wall.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

First things first. You've made that many posts in that short time BJ? And you don't even do a style yet? Lol. That's an achievement already :D

Another thing, that sounded like the sword thing must hurt :s

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO