• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA Goofs & Blunders

Well another story.

Here I am at the new self defence class. My instructor (also my instructor in karate) asks me to come help her demonstrate an exercise. After warming up we do some exercises in order to increase the speed. Our "game" is called "cocks". We are moving like frogs, and the arms are rised in order to "atack" the oponent. Everything went OK until my instructor realised she couldn't beat me, so it's better to try to make me fall. And she did it. I went on, trying to defeat her ... she put down her hands, although it wasn't quite fair and my beautiful person embraced her beautiful person :D :D

We fell on the "ground" and all the others laughed. After the big embrace, the demonstration ... and what a demonstration ... was over and I went to my place ...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In our demo team we have what we call the "Purse skit". Well monkeygirl genrally does the skit along someone else . We were goofing off one saturday about 5 months ago and during practice we were switching the rolls of the guys that sits beside the person with the purse. Well it came to be my turn. I put the purse on and started to walk towards the chairs where the guy who does the skit is and he shouts "Hey Cutey," At that point i was laughing so hard along with the demo team that the whole skit stopped dead in it's tracks. I have a feeling that this is gonna be one of those you had to be there to get it things We get nicknames on our blackbelts. I think that cutey has been decided from that day on.

:lol: That was the funniest day in our Demo Team's history, I think...

It took us about half an hour to recover...I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

Much funnier to have been there, but I think you guys can get the basic gist ;)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Two days ago we were doing some exercises with small pillows or bags. (small rectangular thingies) Anyway what we basically do, is that we take turns, punching and kicking the pillow while our sparring partner is holding it. While holding the pillow I suddenly lose my balance and move the pillow downwards from the stomach area to the groin area while I try to get back my footing. Paying no attention to it, my partner kicks a very, very, very hard front kick. Needless to say I wasn't feeling very "competitive" afterwards.

Read a book!

This didn't happen at our school but I found this "unbelieveably" funny.

A Karate school was holding a grading for all their students. As usual, the morning's training passed quickly, and they were about to wind up and get ready for the grading when the assistant instructor noticed that the chief instructor was not looking very happy.

He turned to his assistant and expressed some displeasure that a number of female Karateka were not wearing the correct uniform - namely that they had various colored T-shirts on under their gi. The rules state that only women are allowed to wear a T-shirt under their gi jacket, and that it should be a plain white T-shirt "Leave it to me, Sensei", the assistant replied.

Ten minutes later they bowed off , and the assistant instructor asked all the female Karateka to stay on for a moment. He reminded them of the rules, expressing particular regret that one of his own first dan students was wearing a bright green Garfield T-shirt and should have known better! He praised those with the correct T-shirt, and gave the others thirty push ups to remind them to wear the correct uniform next time.

One group went off to prepare for the grading, another group ambled off and did their push ups (cursing under their breath), leaving a solitary woman standing in front of the assistant instructor, smiling. "Is this all right, Sensei?" she asked as she pulled her gi jacket wide open, revealing that she was wearing nothing at all underneath.:o

"Er... Yes, that's fine", He replied. :brow:

KickChick wrote:

<

"Er... Yes, that's fine", He replied. :brow:>>>

Um ... eerr ... This happened to me. I mean I didn't do it on purpose. Of course I was a white belt and didn't know any better, but I wore just a bra under my TSD uniform (the wrap around ones). During self defense, it came open when I was practicing releases (from collar graps). I ... um ..... gave my male partner an eye full :o :roll: I now wear a sports bra or tank top under my dobahk :D Plus the TKD pull-overs are wonderful :D

Laurie F

• 2 weeks later...

Something similar happened at a class in our dojo. Not to me (thank God), but to a coleague. We were doing some gohon kumite (5 step sparring) and her gi opened a I got a nice view :D :D :D

Hopefully I'm not interested in such views, so I turned away, taking care to cover her in her attempt to recover "the stuff". She was lucky, because no one saw the "picture" and they only guessed from her hasty moves something had happened.