• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA Goofs & Blunders

Martial_girl to much learning and overloaded the brain with info kind of fryed it for you huh? I have had the same sort of experience but not with boots lol!

Thanks saifights. I dork I knew that tekki was same as naihanchi. Again another brain fart on my part.

-Jeff

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martial_girl to much learning and overloaded the brain with info kind of fryed it for you huh? I have had the same sort of experience but not with boots lol!

-Jeff

:lol: yeah, that's exactly the problem. And you know what I did at school? I was holding my schoolbag in my hand. I went around in the classroom and in the coridor and looked for my bag while I was actually holding it in my hand, how the heck didn't I notice that?!! :roll:

Kill is love

lol, thats kind of like me with some sun glasses on top of my head and I am looking around asking about "have you seen my sun glasses?" lol!

-Jeff

I am glad I am not the only one with brain farts.

That remind me of the old couple who loved each other so much. The old man died of a heart attack at the hospital. The doctor was explaining to the new widow that her husband had and a myocardial infarctions and passed away.

Later He heard her talking to some one on the phone. She was telling someone that her husband's heart and farted and he died.

I had a major brain fart saturday night. I did a demo (on stage with about 11 others). I did well with most of it (there were dive-rolls, kicking, breaking, and standing grappling). I was so siked when I broke and the board just exploded (with a hand tech no less) hehehehe. But then I had a brain fart on our standing grappling routine ggggrrrrr. My face had to turn beat red. I was so embarressed :blush: :roll:

Laurie F

Speaking of farts I once had the entire sho dan ho class sitting down going over japanese terminnology and as I was demostrating yoko geri I managed to time a fart at the exact completion of the technique in front 25 students. I told them they would only learn that technique at black belt

Kisshu fushin oni te hotoke kokoro