• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Addicted

Well maybe I should not call it an addiction, but a life style change. Now that I have started MA, I have been eating healthier, getting more exercise in and out of class, being happier and really so far there are no negative effects to MA.

I know as I get older I might be sort of "targeted" because people might think, "Hey he does MA, but I can beat him up, Watch." So far I have kind of kept in on the low because I do not want this to happen.

Conflict with my studies? No not yet, this has maybe even motivated me a bit more, even though I do pretty well in school already, but my parents would pull me out of MA if my grades started to suffer. Anyways, I am learning more by researching and stuff on MA.

Actually the only negative effect that maybe MA had done to me is I always want to practice. Like for instance when I am with my parents and they are talking to someone, I try to only stand on one foot, and sometimes I lost balance so I kind of look stupid.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am glad that you are enjoying Shotokan, it is an awesome art. It is goos that you have seen an Grandmaster so early in your traning because it might motivate you alot now.

I've been watching UFC for a good 2 yrs now and absolutly love it i really want to start doing it, I'm just really impatient with starting and i want to know what MA i should choose as my fav. are kickboxing and Ground And Pound but theres nowhere around where i can focused mainly on UFC but there is alot of gyms where i could do kickboxing. I live in cheltenham in england and want to know if any1 knows of any places that they mit recomend

thnx alot

Jamie

lol, The way I train(even though I dont really get to train that long because of college)and the way I think about all I learn in martial Arts, people say I'm a bit obssesed about MA.

Its what I like to do with my free time and thinking about it and trying to better myself all the time :)

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

basicallyl ground and pound is very simple but effective in UFC and you do it by tacking down your opponent when he/she is off guard then breaking their full guard that is the ground part and then pound is basically keep punching until the referee stops it. thats the way i like to fight.