• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ki: I have a theory

what about the electrical field that passes over the skin? can qi have something to do with that? the electrical field that travels over the skin can make the difference between strength and weakness. theres some kind of study going on that they put some kind of enzyme and water into a patch and affix to the skin so it can put the electrical field into harmony. its supposed to eliminate fatigue, and generate more muscle activity and effectivity.

bioelectricity that eminates from the nerv endings in your skin, in other words, your aura

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - can somone clarify the TECHNICAL difference between bio-electricity and electricity itself? As a physicist I'm at a loss to understand the difference between these two thigns, and why I keep reading about bio-electricity and how it relates to Chi / Ki.

Anything you can do to explain this is greatly appreciated.

simply put, bioelectricity is all of the energy's that eminate from your body, aura being the bioelectricity that eminates a few feet off of your body, ki/chi/Qi being the bioelectricity actualy inside the body, hope that helps, oh, and theres not much of a difference between bioelectricity and electricity besides the fact that bioelectricity eminates off of the nerv endings inside your body

Ok - since you say there's not much difference - how does it "emanate" a "few feet" from your body.... it was have to have a MASSIVE potential difference to even disappate that far......

No he basically means you're aura if I am not mistaken

The body harbors quite a bit of electricy

I am here to get stronger in physical, mental and ki strength.

yes but "emanations" of an electric field from the body soudns a bit strange to me... maybe a couple of millimeters maybe a centimeter.... but a couple of feet ?!?!!? even 1 foot seems to far for me to udnerstand where the energy to support that comes from

like i said, bioelectricity that eminates from the nerv endings, but i can understand you skeptisism, the answer is that its realy realy weak, kind of a stupid sounding answer huh? lol

it was more teh suggestion that it emanates taht far from the body... i can imagine a residual charge from teh nerves making it to the skin, but not much further...

Interesting discussion!

The train of thought seems to have established that we have an electrical current in the body, and some mention was made earlier to a link between this current and Qi/Chi/Ki energy, so is it possible that what we are doing is increasing this current in the body through martial arts or qi gong practice? , and as this energy increases we experience heat as a by-product of the process? Okay, my physics sucks, but doesnt electrical energy create a magnetic field? , and could this magnetic field not be the "aura" that eminates outward from the body?

Cheers!

Without long practice one cannot suddenly understand Tai Chi : - Tai Chi Classics

Interesting discussion!

The train of thought seems to have established that we have an electrical current in the body, and some mention was made earlier to a link between this current and Qi/Chi/Ki energy, so is it possible that what we are doing is increasing this current in the body through martial arts or qi gong practice? , and as this energy increases we experience heat as a by-product of the process? Okay, my physics sucks, but doesnt electrical energy create a magnetic field? , and could this magnetic field not be the "aura" that eminates outward from the body?

Cheers!

exactly what i was trying to say, looks like your better with words then me, lol ^_^