Ki: I have a theory

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what energy would not be concidered bioelecricity then?

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

not sure but i said the same thing towards my science teacher once and he went off for 47min about it and i couldn't follow him so dont have anything to back up my arguement really.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

lol, i want to try that with my scince teacher this yaer, maybe i will :brow:

lol whenever i want a free class i just bring up a bogus thing about anti-matter and hell go nuts writing stuff on the board and explaining theorys lol

William Penn

hahaha, i should try that to get out of science class this year :lol:

lol yea the only prob is my science teacher makes up things that he never taught us on the test but was supposed to that day so i think he knows what i do :(

William Penn

what about the electrical field that passes over the skin? can qi have something to do with that? the electrical field that travels over the skin can make the difference between strength and weakness. theres some kind of study going on that they put some kind of enzyme and water into a patch and affix to the skin so it can put the electrical field into harmony. its supposed to eliminate fatigue, and generate more muscle activity and effectivity.

"Karate is an art. It must be regarded as such with its entirety of philosophical thought and development of the mind in harmony with the body. If it isn't thought of this way it is valueless. It is like eating only the bitter skin of the apple while leaving the sweet inner meat untasted. It is this crucial premise that is being overlooked today, and if the tide is not turned, I must predict the demise of the art. "

-Isao Obata

Sam,

Let us assume that the neccesary anti-matter and methods to translate the matter into raw energy are not accessible in Ki training.

Also, I hope I didn't give the impression that I stated that that hyperthalmus creates energy - what I theorise is that heat creates or carries energy and that the body creates heat, that structure merely being the method of utilising that energy, and the instructor of it being one's thoughts (or other neural activity).

On concentrating the energy in one place: regard a higher metabolic activity in the cells and muscles of the specific area by means of a certain influence over the hyperthalmus (neural activity such as thoughts, accepting that this technique had been mastered at least). The body is able to maintain an increase of the homeostasis in a specific place, if only for a certain period of time and only to a certain extent.

Have any of you physics-major people have any thoughts on turning this heat into something tangibly useful for this purpose? I wonder if, in this discussion, we're not taking the road that many scientists have in trying to prove Ki's existance/nonexistance, but let's have a go at it.

What is required to turn the thermal energy into kinetic, or even mechanical energy? There has to be something that fuels our muscles (blood, thus the plasma required for this, also the heat carrier) making them able to move (thus heat to kinetic?).

Jurras

Shotokan black belt

Shotokan black belt

This is the problem with the theory - i stated this before -the body has no ability to change thermal energy into anything useful so irrelevant or raising the tmeperature in a specific area.... [possible or not] it would not be possible through the same theory to utilise that thermal energy for anything beyond heating your self and ur immediate layers.