• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kyokushin Members

ivette_green

I'm just a baby in kyokushin. I'm 9th kyu and I started training this past september. My Sensei is on the boards as "osu no seichin." I'm not sure if he'd like his real name to be on the boards, so I'll err on the side of caution. We're testing in December so hopefully I'll be 8th by then. Thanks for the info guys (and gals?)! A week and no karate... I'm going into withdrawal... :cry:

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just new to these borads but Im from Dublin Ireland nad have been training for 19 years now.

Why is it, when all is said and done, that more is said than done - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Chiraith

Im going to assume the Whta orgainisation question was aimed at me as it came after my post - We are IFK.

Osu!

Why is it, when all is said and done, that more is said than done - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Chirath

I wont be at the British Summer Camp but there will be 5 or 6 from Ireland going over. I will be at the World Tournament in October as I am helping to train two fighters at the moment.

Osu!

PS Which Dojo do you train in?

I train at the Newbury Park dojo. You must be very experienced to be training two fighters. I really want to go to the World Tournament. But I don't want to go alone. And none of my friends or family want to go. The ticket price is unbelievably cheap though :o