• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Brick Breaking

Spacers are a different challenge you have to go farther into them you dont just hit the top one and they all break like most people think and i didn't say that it was impressive its just the most ive tried and it was easy

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do yall use spacers cuz if so 2ft worth of bricks isnt emmpresive

Using spacers is a whole nother aspect of brick breaking... u can use different techniques then u do if u do a "solid" break. Like you qouldnt use just your hand... you would use your Whole body in with the blow

I have been at it for 9 years kicking and punching my way up the ranks now im a blackbelt at the age of 13. Come get me. LOL

Using spacers is a whole nother aspect of brick breaking... u can use different techniques then u do if u do a "solid" break. Like you qouldnt use just your hand... you would use your Whole body in with the blow

I always use my whole body, whatever the break is.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence thus, is not an act, but a habit. --- Aristotle

bricks dont hit back

Great observation! Come to think of it, neither do heavy bags or speed bags.

I still think they are all good to hit for training purposes.

--

the only break i haven't done yet is with my head....still not 100% mentally ready yet

Lol .. I don't feel like i am ready to break my head instead of breaking with my head 8) ..

Whats the big deal in breaking any way ?? I once broke 3 rounded wooden sticks and that wasn't so hard

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

yeah - i wish people would stop quoting bruce lee there.... bricks dont hit back - but thats not the point of the exercise - pressups dont fight you but they're still worth doing....

Breaking is an exercise in control adn conditioning [in some cases] with or without spacers.....

I have a question since we're on the topic - Has anyone broken with a backhand strike? [hand flat, using the whole of the bakc of it - like a pimp slap hehe]

• 3 weeks later...

It is a whole lot harder to break without spacers.

I was at a party once and they had a punching contest. They were punching a very old fridge door. The contest came down to 2 people. One my friend, the other some crazy biker guy :kaioken: . They both punched the door. The biker guy crushed the door in, it was one hell of a hit. When my friend hit the door it looked about the same as the bikers guys. but when you opened the door my friends side was cracked all down the inside :o .. That was awesome! My friend runs about 240 lbs and used to box for a bit. Biker partys have all the fun contests LOL :P .